Tuesday, October 04, 2005

when bad stuff happens

So, over the past week something bad has happened. I can't really talk about it, but whenever something like this happens its easy to question why God lets things like this happen. It's easy to assign blame to God when He deserves none. Instead He deserves praise. What God would guarentee to be with you through the really hard times... those times when a telephone call stabs like a knife and all words remain silent because of their inability to describe reality.

No matter the outcome, I will refuse to assign blame to God because He deserves none of it. Instead, I will lift my hands that much higher in worship to Him because He is good, and no sinner like me deserves such a love.

Hewbrews 4:14-16 talks about Jesus undergoing every temptation we face, and remained without sin... through Him I can find mercy, grace, and help even when I most burdened by temptation.

No comments: